Dominate Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evony Dominate alliance Forum. server 66

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Potential launch cities

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yali

Potential launch cities Empty
PostSubject: Potential launch cities   Potential launch cities I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 7:08 am

These cities are potential temporray homes to launch attacks on Requiems cluster. They are not great and would perhaps require a couple of days work for temproary launch cities. Obviously there is then potential to dump the cities and capture 1 of requiems nice cities.

The co-ords are:
141,391 (needs scouting to check suitablity)

If anyone needed help obtaining these they are within 20 miles of me, Xal and Zeb so we can help you obtain city and defend it. I would also suggest you scout the city to see for yourself what work needs doing for a temporary city.

Remember the key infrastruture for a launch city is: Rally & feasting with academy for the tech levels.

If/when you do capture these cities remember to create a rainbow defence both in defensive walls and troops. I would suggest not transfering your larger forces of Cav over into the cluster unless you are planning on attacking with them (remember Cav are poor in defence). I would suggest moving them out when you sleep and back in afterwards... But up to you.

Any questions or queries then ask in chat or mail someone.
Back to top Go down
Yali

PostSubject: Re: Potential launch cities   Potential launch cities I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:00 pm

123,393 is now cleared and has 0 loaylty
123,391 note has 12.5k AT's - but i am willing to clear if someone is erious about taking the city
Back to top Go down
Yali

PostSubject: Re: Potential launch cities   Potential launch cities I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:54 pm

123,399 or if you kind find its other city that may also be a potential one...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Potential launch cities   Potential launch cities I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Potential launch cities
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dominate Forums :: Members :: War Coords-
Jump to: